The tentative date to resume play is no longer this Monday, February 22nd (as originally considered). As of now, there are not enough teams ready to play. I am not going to set a new tentative date as of yet, still looking for more responses, but hopefully within the next few weeks.
We have a mixed bag of people that want to play/ wait til vaccines/ or have yet to respond.
If you want to play but your team doesn't - that's fine. There are incomplete teams looking for players and if we need to combine teams we can. There is a lot of flexibility here.
At this point I just need a definitive from each team captain,
Please let me know if it's a YES/NO/MAYBE.
No response will be taken as a "no" by the end of next week.
I just want to try to make some plans here as I also have host locations asking about when league may start. If you're seeing this and haven't talked to your team captain - please do so and have them get back to me.
Always feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns you may have and I'll answer the best I can. Updates will also be posted to the app
& the website
, so be sure to download if you haven't already.